Welcome to the Toraja Blogger site.
If the language display in your Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Forms is in English or another language, you can change the language display to Indonesian.
This is so that you can more easily operate the Google service in creating and managing documents. If the display language in our daily language, surely we will be easier to use the features in it
Well in this discussion, Bloggertoraja.com will explain how to change the display language in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Forms from English to Indonesian, Indonesian to English and other languages. Let’s just listen to the following discussion.
How to change language in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides & amp; Forms
Here’s how to change the display language in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and forms easily, for example here the display language in my Google services is in English and will be changed to Indonesian:
- Open a Google Docs account via the following link: https://docs.google.com/
- If you are already on the main page of Google Docs, click on the ❸ icon in the upper left corner
- Then the Settings dialog box will appear. To change the display language, click Language
- Then a new tab will open. In Preferred Language, click the pen icon
- Then choose the language you will use, for example here I will choose Indonesian. Click Select to save the settings
- Thus you have successfully changed the display language in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Forms. So when you run one of the Google services, the features in it will be Indonesian
How? Pretty easy isn’t it?
This is my talk about How to change language in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, hopefully this article can be helpful and useful. Good luck, thank you.
Thanks for visit my blog!